RO @ WORK uses cookie files to provide the best browsing experience, by customizing the content of RO @ WORK and the ads it displays, to develop new social media functions and to analyze website traffic. Also, RO @ WORK offers this data to its partners (social networks, information analysis, advertising) that can combine them with other information obtained directly or indirectly. By continuing to browse our website, you agree to the use of our cookies.
About Cookies – RO @ WORK
Our cookies do not retain personal data such as your name or bank details.
How to check if cookies are enabled on PCs
- Click on the menu button (three horizontal dots) located in the top right of your browser window and select “Settings” then “Show advanced settings”.
- Locate the title “Data protection” and select “Content settings”
- Now select “Allow local data setting”
- Click on the menu button (three horizontal bars) located at the top right of your browser window and select “Options”
- Then select the “Data protection” icon
- Click on “Cookies”, then select “allow sites to set cookies”
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Click on the “Settings” icon (which looks like a gear) located on the top right of the browser window and select “Internet Options”, then click on the “Data Protection” button
- Make sure the data protection level is set to Medium or lower, which will allow cookies in your browser.
- Setting the above protection will disable cookies.
How to check if cookies are enabled for devices using the Mac operating system
Safari on OX X
- Click on “Safari” at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
- Click on “Data protection”
- Select “Allow from the websites I visit”
If you want to find out how to stop web sites from using cookies that store information about the sites you visit, select the browser from the list. This will take you to the respective browser page, where you can manage cookies and site data:
Information on the processing of personal data
This Information regarding the processing of personal data is updated periodically; whenever we make a change, we will post it on our web site www.roatwork.ro and we will announce it.
How we use this information
In this information, we explain how we process your data when you complete and submit a contact form on our site.
Who we are
We are RO @ WORK RECRUIMENT SERVICES SRL. In this Information regarding the processing of personal data:
- “we / ours” means RO @ WORK;
- “third party” means someone other than us or you;
We are registered in Romania under no. J40 / 998 / 26.01.2018, CUI 38749188 / 26.01.2018.
Our telephone number is 0730295995 or you can send us an email using the address: email@example.com
How you can contact us
Your opinion is important to us – if you have any questions regarding the Information concerning the processing of personal data, you can send us an email using the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
RO @ WORK is committed to respecting your private life. We take data protection seriously, security and compliance with European or local legislation regarding the protection of personal data and privacy.
We have included our main Data Protection Commitments on our website www.ROATWORK.RO. We aim to put these commitments at the center of everything we do.
The types of information we can have are, if applicable:
- Your name, email address and phone number
How we use your data
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- We will contact you with messages regarding our services.
The right to rectify data
You have the right to rectify the data held about you if they are not correct. If the data we hold about you needs to be updated or if you think it may be incorrect, you can contact our team.
The right of access to data
You have the right to request a copy of the data held in connection with you. To make this request as an authorized natural person or third party, please contact us.
The right of opposition to the use of personal data
In certain circumstances, you have the right to object to RO @ WORK’s processing of your personal data.
To stop receiving marketing messages:
If you do not wish to receive marketing messages from RO @ WORK regarding our services and products and / or our partners, you may opt out of all marketing communications or just the selected methods (e-mail). For this, please contact us.
The right to delete
RO @ WORK aims to process and store your data only for as long as necessary. In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data that we hold.